This product was formulated to provide vitamins, minerals and other compounds in levels that promote optimal health rather than simply meeting the minimum recommended intakes.
Additionally, it contains ingredients not commonly found in commercially available supplements which were carefully chosen for their demonstrated effects in supporting healthy blood sugar and insulin levels.*
- Chromium, R-lipoic acid, biotin, carnosine, taurine: aid in healthy insulin sensitivity, glucose tolerance and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Lipoic acid, carnosine and taurine are not typically found in vitamin/mineral formulas but they’re instrumental for healthy glycemic control, and chromium is included in a higher amount than is commonly provided by over-the-counter supplements.*
- B vitamins: required for energy production at the cellular level*; the B vitamins in this formula occur in their active or most potent forms: B12 as methylcobalamin, B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate, and folate as a natural folate rather than synthetic folic acid
- Selenium, iodine: essential minerals for the production of thyroid hormones, with thyroid function being a key factor in regulating the body’s metabolic rate*
- Vitamin A, zinc: support immune function and eye health, both of which may be affected by blood glucose levels* •
- Vitamin E isomers: provided as tocotrienols, which are more powerful antioxidants than the tocopherol forms of vitamin E typically found in multivitamins
- Additional ingredients: select minerals provided in chelated form for enhanced bioavailability; vitamin C included at higher amounts than customarily found in nutrient formulas
Recommended Use: Take three capsules twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.